Reply by Davison Inventions

Previously you were asked to respond to CCA@davisoninvents.com in an email sent to you by Pissed Consumers. For some reason you elected not to respond. It is surprising how some people simply feel it is the responsibility of others to do the work for them. At least you now know the types of services you should be considering when developing an invention so you can price out the work. We can only assume that any companies that quote you the price of their services in the future will be cast in a negative light, too, because they charge fees for their services. We believe that you will also find that their fees are typically higher than ours. Inventing and new product development is not right for everyone. You have to be willing to accept that inventing is high risk with no guarantees of profits. We are in the business of building product samples and packaging. When you are in business you are obliged to pay the staff, taxes, operation expenditures, vendors, telephone companies, utility companies, and so forth. You need to realize that being in business costs money, but we run into inventors such as yourself that think we should work for free while you gain the opportunity to collect royalties from our work. Simply put, it costs money to research, design and build products. You seem to forget that it was your invention and that you contacted us seeking assistance. We are here to help, so if you have questions or want to provide information on your complaint to our Chief Consumer Advocate, we ask again for you to contact us. We wish you the best of luck with your invention or idea. Thank you, CCA
Author's

Hello Everyone who has fallen into the arms of this company.I was contacted by Nathan supposeably their director, and I explained my idea to him and even faxed drawing and info.

and then talked on the phone a couple of times. He asked me what I wanted to do and I told him I wanted to get my idea out there. He said he would call me today at 1pm. I felt I needed to find out what other people had to say about this company.

I wrote him a email back telling him I do not want to do business with their company. He didnt email me back or call like he said he would. Good!! Please everyone before you give your money to anyone, I mean anyone please check out who they are first.

I didnt give them any money, and I am very glad I found out what I did.

They are doing the same thing as they did before when they were sued in 05.Good luck to everyone and dont give up on your idea, there are other companies out there who dont charge alot of money to work with you and your idea, just because this company is only interested in your money, there are still some good people out there that wont take advantage of you or your money!!

Had an Experience with Davison Inventions?

Comments

Actually if it was Nathan Howell you were dealing with, he's one of the decent guys left there.I DO NOT suggest giving them money or time but he was one (and I mean one out of the hundred sales guys) that actually cared.

I don't know what to tell you.Hire a good lawyer I suppose.

comments