Reply by Davison Inventions

To Mr. Conrad Cavazos - Report # 1138148,

We understand that customer service is vital in all businesses, and is imperative when operating a successful business. Customer concerns upset everyone and our staff works very hard to troubleshoot them so communication errors are kept to a minimum. From the time of an initial contact, through the research and development of a new product idea, to the presentation of a client's product sample, we try to maintain an open channel of communication, disclosing our services and fee upfront and securing our clients’ approval and authorization throughout the process. The design and development of a new product sample is a process which takes time.

You entered into, and made payment for, a New Product Sample Agreement in August 2017. Your post is dated November 2017, merely three months later. It is important to understand that the contract is for custom design services, not for the purchase of a pre-manufactured good held in inventory. The design and construction of a physical product sample and related material is a time intensive process, and the time requirements can vary greatly from one idea to another. Many projects can not be constructed from existing parts that can be readily ordered. Rather, certain components must be created from scratch. Also, Section 1.A.vi. of the contract explicitly states that an initial design is to be created, and submitted for approval, before the construction of the physical product sample. A review of your project file indicates the design has been completed and will be sent for your approval in the immediate future.

For over 25 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.
Quick facts about Davison and our process

• We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world.
• We have been in business since 1989.
• Our products have been sold by over 1,000 stores & online retailers.
• We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.
• Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to life.
• Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
• We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.

We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at CCA@davisoninvents.com. Maybe we can help. Thank you.
Author's
1.3
Turnaround Time

Have invested $12,000 in Aug. 2016 and have not seen or heard anything it is now Nov.

2016 .They have fueled my fire and I am doing it myself now and getting it done.I should have read reviews before shame on me.So i hope this can save someone a lot of time and money.Believe in yourself, you can contact this people on your own with the internet now a days.Hire a qualified patent lawyer to handle dealing with U.S. patent office,well worth it.As i read the complaints they sound exactly what i went trough to the script.Cant believe one man would put his name on company that is a scam.I wouldn't want that attached to my name.Even after being sued

Review about: Davison Inventions Invention Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

I didn't like: Very deceiving, Money hungry people able to lie to you and sleep at night, Lack of communication.