Reply by Davison Inventions

To Mr. Michael King - Report # 704483,

The response we provided to your original complaint, two years ago, was not intended to imply that you are lying. Our statements are to clarify and state properly the facts. For instance, you allege you had a patent covering your product idea. You did file a provisional application for patent; there is no dispute of that point. However, the document you received from the USPTO, and which you provided with your complaint, is a filing receipt for the application. It is not a granted patent. In fact, there is no such thing as a “provisional patent”; rather, there is a provisional application for patent. The filing receipt explicitly states; “Receipt is acknowledged of this provisional patent application. It will not be examined for patentability…”

For over 25 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.

Quick facts about Davison and our process

We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world.
We have been in business since 1989.
Our products have been sold by over 1,000 stores & online retailers.
We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.
Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to life.
Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.

We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at CCA@davisoninvents.com. Maybe we can help. Thank you.
Author's
Bristol, Indiana

I do not appreciate being called a liar. I had a provisional patent at the time I became involved

with Davision, and sent a several page portfollio

to the federal trade commission along with the

the information submitted to and from Steve Smith. If

you would like , I will post the title page of proof their was a patent in place when I was involved with your firm .Provisional Patent filed 2/27/2009

Application number 61/156,232

Confirmation number 3591

Patent Title: Creating a small viewfinder that can be placed at any location and allowing the owner of a cell phone to have personal codes for there personal viewfinder devices.

The patent demonstrates using the cell phone in real time to view anything through the viewfinder of a cell phone.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Davison Inventions?