Reply by Davison Inventions

Unfortunately, since you have decided to post anonymously and you provide absolutely no details as to your identity, it is not possible to address potentially legitimate concerns in this forum. Kindly direct your concerns to CCA@davisoninvents.com and provide us some additional identification so that we may address your concerns. We would like to note the fact that in the past, competitors have posted false and malicious comments and questions about us on the internet. Instead of choosing to compete by offering economical product design, development and packaging services they have chosen to confuse consumers by posting anonymous false information on gripe-sites.

For over 23 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.
Quick facts about Davison and our process

We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world.
We have been in business since 1989.
Our products have been sold by over 1,000 stores & online retailers.
We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.
Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to life.
Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.

We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at CCA@davisoninvents.com. Maybe we can help. Thank you.
Author's

I've been on an e-mail SPAM mailing list for Davison Inventions for about (4) months.I recieve 2 - 10 e-mails per day from Davison.

I have requested to be removed from thier mailing list more than (30) times in the past (3) months & each time they send me a confirmation e-mail that I've been removed from thier list, but the unwanted SPAM e-mails continue.Also the e-mails have some kind of tracking cookie or SPAM bot because when I click on them they attempt to open a program on my computer & freeze my Outlook.

I went to the Davison website to locate a phone number to call them & request I be removed, that's when I found thousands of complaints & realized they are a scam.

Had an Experience with Davison Inventions?