Reply by Davison Inventions

To Anonymous – Report #351976;

Unfortunately, we are unable to identify you as a client. The information provided in your post is insufficient to match to any contact or client in our system. However, the content of your post is patently offensive and demonstrates a blatant misuse of the online complaint site as a means to vent your frustration in such a vile manner. Further, it bears on your credibility that you chose such a means to express your views and chose to do so anonymously. We suggest that you read pissedconsumer.com’s legal disclaimer concerning personal liability for posts. If you are a client, please contact us at CCA@Davison.com and provide additional identification. Once your identity is confirmed, we can address your concerns in a rational manner.

We understand that customer service is vital in all businesses and is imperative when operating a successful business. Customer concerns upset everyone and our staff works very hard to troubleshoot them so communication errors are kept to a minimum. From the time of an initial contact, through the research and development of a new product idea, to the presentation of a client’s product sample, we try to maintain an open channel of communication, disclosing our services and fees upfront and securing our clients’ approval and authorization throughout the process.

For over 23 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.

Quick facts about Davison and our process

We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world.
We have been in business since 1989.
Our products have been sold by over 1,000 stores & online retailers.
We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.
Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to life.
Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.

We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at CCA@davisoninvents.com. Maybe we can help. Thank you.
Author's

i submitted my idea to these jews, under good intentions.

they never did what i wanted them to do, but kept sending me *** to read and their ideas instead of mine!

then i get no reply for about 4 weeks, when i ring back the person i was dealing with had mysteriously vanished! just like whats had happened to others.

i have given them $745 of my hard earned savings, and when i said to them i want my money back because i am not happy with their companies ethics. no reply and blocked from davison websites because i am so *** pissed!

these jewish bastards need to be shut down, how does one think these jews got to run this company, because they scam goyim(gentiles)

i just want my money back!

i can now understand why people kill people!

*** you davison..your time is at an end!

Had an Experience with Davison Inventions?

Comments

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry ...

So any scam by a Christian means that that business is run by "scamming christians" or whatever religion the person might be. This article is disgusting and shoulb be taken down.

comments