Reply by Davison Inventions

To W. Myers - Report # 275621,

We would like to thank you for your post retracting your initial complaint and are glad that we have been able to address your concerns. We understand that customer service is vital in all businesses and is imperative when operating a successful business. Customer concerns upset everyone and our staff works very hard to troubleshoot them so communication errors are kept to a minimum. From the time of an initial contact, through the research and development of a new product idea, to the presentation of a client’s product sample, we try to maintain an open channel of communication, disclosing our services and fees upfront and securing our clients’ approval and authorization throughout the process.

For over 23 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.

Quick facts about Davison and our process

We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world.
We have been in business since 1989.
We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.
Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to life.
Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.

We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at CCA@davisoninvents.com. Maybe we can help. Thank you.
Author's

Update by user Nov 17, 2011

I am very pleased with Davison.

Original review posted by user Nov 17, 2011

On Oct.07,2011, I wrote a complaint about how to think twice before engaging into any agreement with Davison.After the complaint was filed, Davison contacted us just like I knew they would.

They wanted to know why we felt the way we did. After a couple of conversations, in which the Davison representatives were very courteous and professional, they agreed that there were some misunderstandings and they would help us further without any more payments at this time.

Davison does take what they do serious and tries to help their clients.As I stated in my other complaint, Davison at no time, promised nor guaranteed anything except they would try to do us a good job and as far as I am concerned, they did.

Had an Experience with Davison Inventions?

Comments

i cant figure out this is a million dollar busys and they charge people like crazy. but they clam they helping you.

they just called me but I have not called bak is it worth is

I live in Illinois not Boston Massachusetts

Anyone notice that all their replies are the same form letter speech.Customer Service is vital to our company.....blah blah.

I've contacted their customer service advocate you get NO WHERE. My idea was totally y

changed, from very intricate design to plastic and string. I argued my point and didn't want to sign off on the design but was tolld if I didn't within so many days they would just proceed on default. I know invention is not a guarantee but if they couldn't do my original plan admit it don't continue to act like their new TOY design is the best thing since sliced bread.

Then I'm told my original design would cost millions to design/produce.

Hello they knew that in the beginning.At no time did they do $10,000 worth of work or produce anything that could of cost more then $100 in plastic .

#452059

You must have had a really bad idea one they could not steal and sell themselves

When was it released, and post a link for everyone of us to see.

comments