Reply by Davison Inventions

To Anonymous – Report #133274;

We would like to thank you for your positive comments about your experience with Davison and your insights on the new product development process. From the time of an initial contact, through the research and development of a new product idea, to the presentation of a client’s product sample, we try to maintain an open channel of communication, disclosing our services and fees upfront and securing our clients’ approval and authorization throughout the process. Unfortunately, many individuals simply do not take into consideration the reality of the process; the time, effort and costs that are required. Simply put, it costs money to research, design and build products. Inventing and new product development is not right for everyone. You have to be willing to accept that inventing is high risk with no guarantees of profits.

For over 23 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.

Quick facts about Davison and our process

We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world.
We have been in business since 1989.
Our products have been sold by over 1,000 stores & online retailers.
We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.
Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to life.
Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.

We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at CCA@davisoninvents.com. Maybe we can help. Thank you.
Author's

I sent example product of my design, to Davison last year.Though it took me a while to come up with the money, but so far the result is good and ready to recieve a patent.

To date I have spent $10.687.00. Think of it, have you ever sit down verify of their invention submitted by others that have made it to the market? I have. Watch CNBC the program call "the big idea" you realise the pains people took to get their products into the market place.

They spent a lot, before they could realise a penny. Some even took it to China, to get it manufactured before shifting it down here, and it cost a lot of money. On my own case I borrowed from friends and family, just so that I could realise my dreams and it pays off.

If you don't like what Davison are doing, to get the money so they can do a good job for you, then put your idea together and took it to the side of the road and start to sell it, and see how many people will stop by.Grow up, you have to spent money inorder to ern money, you can spent a cent and expected to ern a million.

Had an Experience with Davison Inventions?

Comments

I have been working with Davision for over a year now.I have paid over $12,000 to the company.

Everything was great until about a month ago when I finally recieved my "Product Rendering". My invention was suppose to be electronic in which Davision fully understood. Once I recived my information in the mail it was a PAIR OF GLOVES!! I paid over $12,000 for something that already exists!

After being so furious, Davison told me to look at my contract. They stated they have the right to change your product idea to anything they want! A law suit is in process, NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!

All the positive reviews are from people who have no go to the product rendering stage..Take it from me, DO NOT PAY THEM!!

I just recieved a call from Davison and they were very conviencing about getting my product idea out to market. Thanks to all of your commenets I will not be dealing with them in any shape form or fashion. Does anyone know of a honest invention company?

V/r,

Hollywood

Davidson is a scam.If my product idea is so great why not make it,take your cut and allow me to accomplish my goals.Instead you want all kinds of money.I understand startup costs but you people are ridiculous and now that Im not interested anymore I still receive calls.

Davidson leave me alone

I can only hope that my "confidential invention" stays just that. If you *** steal it, I'm out for blood!

I almost got scamed thank god my wife sent me this!!!!!!

1354spartan

Please see comments under former employee of davison inventegration. thanks

I'm one of the idiots who didn't read the boards and paid these creeps around $11,000.When it comes to the marketing of your product they want $335 per submission.

One word for that:Extortion.Will go on every board possible to get the word out and put these creeps out of business.

Hey Ralph.How old are you?

Is English your first language? Because your speech is horrible. Is your product on the market yet? If it is good for you.

If not, then get in line for the disappointment of your life.

Nice try anyway to let us know the good side of DI. The sad part is if you do work for them, do you not see the wrong that you and this company are doing? This is called extortion. Do you know what that is?

Did you know that by lying for this company you become an accomplice, one who has knowledge of a crime being committed. You too will be charged guilty for your involvement. You too will suffer the consequences when found guilty. Is it really worth it to you.

If I was you I would come clean before you end up some place you don't want to be at.JAIL.

Hey Ralph.How old are you?

If not, then get in line for the disappointment of your life.

It says, and I quote, "I borrowed from friends and family to realize my dream and it has paid off." Ummm, what did you tell them when they asked about your " dream " experience with Davison and you had to tell them that you sent a company you have never visited their hard earned cash & that company won't return your calls let alone invite you in to see what is going on with your " project ".Yeah buddy, I'm sure they are proud of you.

I'd be more inclined to let a blind man pick stocks from Bloomburg television than read your familys credit card numbers over the phone to someone you have never met.

Oh, and by the way just for giggles can you explain to the other 15,000 folks on this board who got ripped off how your experience was different?

Were you one of the 11 people out of 50,000 who contracted with Davison that actually made money?Humor us with an answer, would you please?

comments