Reply by Davison Inventions

To PissedConsumer.com,

Please be advised that we have amicably resolved the concerns of our client, Mr. Kapperman, which he posted to your site on 10/18/2012.

It is clear from his post that he was dissatisfied. Unfortunately, his post contains numerous statements which may be actionable as false and defamatory. We respectfully suggest that all visitors to your site read PissedConsumer.comÂ’'s legal disclaimer concerning personal liability for posts. The truth is; clients are not always right and the company is not always right. Despite his contentious tone, we have been able to resolve his concerns in an amicable fashion.

We understand that customer service is vital in all businesses and is imperative when operating a successful business. Customer concerns upset everyone and our staff works very hard to troubleshoot them so communication errors are kept to a minimum. Our company is contacted by over a 100,000 idea people and inventors yearly and although our marketing, advertising, contracts and risk disclosures are very clear and easily understood we value the efforts of PissedConsumer.com to resolve any issue of concern when a customer becomes unhappy – for whatever reason. Communication always seems to be the key element in resolving the concern.

Davison is well ahead of the curve when it comes to compliance with strict regulatory control, which among other things provides inventors with greater transparency and written terms and conditions. All individual clients and even potential clients are provided risk statements in the form of an Affirmative Disclosure and the American Inventor Protection Act disclosure. No other company on the globe can compete based on the quality of product design and development services at the price points we offer.

For over 22 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.

Quick facts about Davison and our process

- We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world.
- We have been in business since 1989.
- Our products have been sold by over 1,000 stores & online retailers.
- We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.
- Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to store shelves.
- Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
- We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.

We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at CCA@davisoninvents.com. Maybe we can help. Thank you.
Author's

I paid over 8,000K to this company who promised to make a couple needed changes to my prototype and then to pitch the product to a manufacturer.The agent on the phone was a fast talker who told me nothing but lies.

She told me repeatedly that the changes to my product were almost done and then finally sent me the result. It was a picture of the prototype I sent to "Davison." It did not have any changes made to it. I was confused and asked her why I was being lied to. She said they decided not to make any changes and were going to use my product as is.

I told her that this is the reason I sent Davison so much money. She had some fast talk as a response and it was gibberish. As I was waiting for the patent phase to get accomplished, I read many reviews about how "Davison" was nothing but a *** and so I sent my agent an email asking if they were legit and also if the company they were targeting as my manufacturer was also legit. I received a phone call this morning from the ceo of Davison, stating that I broke our agreement because I contacted "On The Edge Marketing" and I was no longer a client of Davison.

I told him I had not contacted the company. He repeated what he said and then said not to call Davison again because it will only go to his voicemail. So now he has 8k of my money, did absolutely nothing for me which I was promised, and made up some complete b.s. to terminate me.

This is the most transparent *** I have ever witnessed. We need someone in the FTC to be bolder and stick up for the American people. I know there was a lawsuit in the past and possibly pending, but this is going on everyday with the same company. Please stop this insanity!

I need to be included in a lawsuit against these thieves.Please email me at pacaustin@yahoo.com if you can help.

Had an Experience with Davison Inventions?