Reply by Davison Inventions

This is the second posting you have made to this site. Your posted comments continue to ignore the explicit terms of the disclosures and contract that were provide to you. Further, you continue to mischaracterize the services for which you contracted and which were provided to you. Unfortunately, you continue to vent your baseless allegations with your post of inflammatory and defamatory comments. We suggest that you read pissedconsumer.com’s legal disclaimer concerning personal liability for posts.

Your comments falsely state that you were given an evaluation of your product idea. As explained in the prior response, the disclosure provided to you before you entered any service agreement explicitly states: “Davison does not offer evaluations of product submissions…”
Having submitted your idea, you entered the initial pre-development contract for research services. The express purpose of the pre-development research is to provide clients with information about other similar products that already exist. The information is provided to the client before any offer of product development services are offered. Davison performed this service and provided you with thirteen (13) U.S. patent documents and information on nine (9) products available on the market that are similar to your idea. To allege you were not informed of similar products is simply false.

For over 25 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.

Quick facts about Davison and our process

• We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world.
• We have been in business since 1989.
• Our products have been sold by over 1,000 stores & online retailers.
• We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.
• Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to life.
• Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
• We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.

We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at CCA@davisoninvents.com. Maybe we can help. Thank you.
Author's
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

After I wrote my review and so Davison's response I had to make another review to warn people.As I said in my first review I was told there was nothing out there like what I was getting ready to invent in the beginning.

At the end of me talking to Davison the same man and for me that there is nothing out there that has not been invented after first saying mine was new and was going places these guys are a scam don't fall for it they will steal your $800 chew you up and spit you out. like yesterday's trash they will throw your ideal in the dumpster without a second thought knowing it's not going to go nowhere but will continue to lead you on and try to get more money out of you. They give you hundreds of papers to sign read what you're signing thoroughly they had covered their *** thoroughly so you have the right to read your contract thoroughly. Do not sign contract without thoroughly reading this could cost you a lot of money.

They are the most deceiving people I think I have ever run a crossed in my entire life and I am 51 years old. I'm still trying to get out of debt from the money I had given them. And I don't so much as even get a phone call after my first review this alone shows that they don't give a *** about inventions just taking your money and leading you on. In the beginning I was told my invention was not out there then I found this at a Goodwill store exactly what I had tried to invent was already invented do your research be aware.

They are definitely getting rich off of people like me on disability SSI and have very little income. They tell you not to discuss your case with anybody because they don't want anybody talking you out of giving them your hard-earned money. Do not fall for this scam he will just be throwing away your money you may as well go out and give it to a stranger and walk away and never look back. They are very convincing be aware of this they are *** artists they are very good at what they do that is why they are so rich period I tell you people do not fall for this scam it is nothing but a scam.

As I said at the end of my last conversation with it man I was working with Joe he said there is nothing out there that has not been invented that was his work he said maybe 20 years ago there was but not now.Do your research be aware, he had told me he had never seen anything like what I was describing to him and it was an excellent idea and was going to go far *** artist I tell you don't fall for it.

Review about: Davison Inventions Invention Service.

Had an Experience with Davison Inventions?