Reply by Davison Inventions

Customer concerns upset everyone and our staff works very hard to troubleshoot them so communication errors are kept to a minimum. Unfortunately, the comments in your post are false, defamatory and unsubstantiated. While on-line complaint sites serve a valuable service in facilitating communication, they are not a valid forum for individuals to vent their frustration at the expense of a company and its dedicated employees. We suggest that you read pissedconsumer.com’s legal disclaimer concerning personal liability for posts.

Your comments falsely state that you were given an evaluation of your product idea, that your name was improperly associated with existing products and that you were not informed of additional services and fees before entering the contract. You first contacted Davison through its website. The system utilized for electronic submissions makes it impossible for a person to submit an idea without first having two separate disclosures displayed in a printable and savable format, and the person electronically acknowledging the disclosures. You acknowledged, via an electronic signature, that you received and read the two disclosure statements. It is important to note that the disclosures are made BEFORE you entered any service contract and BEFORE you made any payment. Among the disclosures are the statements; “Davison does not offer evaluations of product submissions…” and “It is Davison’s normal practice to seek more than one contract in connection with a submitted idea.” The disclosure then provides a listing the various services and related fees. To allege you were not provided this information is not accurate.

Following your acknowledgment of these disclosures, you entered the initial pre-development contract for research services. Davison complied a listing of relevant U.S. patent documents and information on products on the market which are similar to your submitted idea. This is the DVD referenced in your post. The express purpose of the pre-development research is to provide clients with information about other similar products that already exist. The information is provided to the client before any offer of product development services are offered. To allege you were not informed of similar products is simply false.

As stated, you were fully informed of all services and their related fees offered by Davison, BEFORE entering into any contract. It is simply not possible to be more upfront with clients about the services and fees that are offered. The services for which there existed a contract have been performed. No additional contracts have been entered and no additional payments have been received.

For over 25 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.

Quick facts about Davison and our process

• We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world.
• We have been in business since 1989.
• Our products have been sold by over 1,000 stores & online retailers.
• We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.
• Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to life.
• Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
• We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.

We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at CCA@davisoninvents.com. Maybe we can help. Thank you.
Author's
Additional Fees

I called Davidson Ford invention idea that I had that I thought was unique and I had asked him has this ever been done before and he said no he got my hopes up really high.I asked him straight up is there anything out there like this and he said no.

Then he asked for $795 which I had given him all he sent me was a package with a DVD with a product it was already out there and he had put my name on it in the video make it look surreal. This even got my hopes up higher. I guess I paid $800 almost just for a DVD because he wanted thousands dollars more. I am on disability and SSI and he knew this and I scraped borrow bag and steal to get the money to give him to get this started I asked him if I'm going to need anymore and he said no until I got the DVD then he wanted more money and needed something more contract.

He not only ran my inkjet printer out of ink a lot sooner than it would have been he stole my money. These people are a scam do not waste your money you are better off doing it on your own. I shop at the Goodwill's a lot for bargains it wasn't until the day I walked in there and found exactly what he had sent me in a diagram that he thought my item should look like it is already out there being sold. Heck I paid $795 for it.

Don't be scammed by these scam artist. They are very good at what they do and they cover their tracks at least they try to the guy I dealt with actually did not so I'm getting me an attorney and I'm going to fight to get my $795 back from the scam artist. Don't be fooled people they are very good at getting your hopes up and taking your money that's about it. there are also a few conference calls he had scheduled with me and never made to me.

Once again I tell you don't waste your money. They are the highest trained scam artist. *** they probably read from a computer everything they are saying to you. Unlike myself you're one of the lucky ones if you're reading these reviews I wish to God I had.

Because they never would have got my $795.Again you're the lucky one be smart.

Review about: Davison Inventions Invention Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Davison Inventions?