Reply by Davison Inventions

You have been a valued client since first contacting us in April 2013. A review of your file indicates that all services were performed with your express written approval and authorization. Further, the services were completed to your documented satisfaction. While it is unfortunate that the company to whom your idea was presented did not license the idea, that fact does not negate the services provided. Your contention that you were not informed of the fees for additional presentations is simply false. From the time of an initial contact, through the research and development of a new product idea, to the presentation of a client's idea, we try to maintain an open channel of communication, disclosing our services and fees upfront and securing our clients' approval and authorization throughout the process.

With regard to your specific project, you contacted Davison in April 2013. BEFORE you entered any service contract, you were provided with, and acknowledged having received and read, two disclosures. The disclosures detail the various services offered and their related fees, the historical success rates for securing a license agreement, as well as the number of clients who have received a financial gain. It is not possible to be more upfront with clients. You entered the initial Pre-Development contract for research on your idea. This research was performed and provided to you. Following completion of the initial service, you entered an Integrated Product Rendering and Presentation Agreement. A proposed design was submitted to you and you approved the design. You also completed a questionnaire about the design in which you provided positive feedback. In reliance upon your approval, the presentation materials were created. An Executive Briefing was submitted for your review and you authorized, in writing, the presentation. You also completed a second questionnaire about the Executive Briefing, providing positive feedback. The corporation to whom the idea was presented did not license the project. Consistent with the disclosures you had acknowledged having read, Davison offered its service of an additional presentation. You have declined that service, which is your prerogative.

For over 25 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.

Quick facts about Davison and our process

• We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world.
• We have been in business since 1989.
• Our products have been sold by over 1,000 stores & online retailers.
• We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.
• Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to life.
• Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
• We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.

We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at CCA@davisoninvents.com. Maybe we can help. Thank you.
Author's
1.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I paid davisons almost $6000.00 to help me with an idea .They mainly made a picture of my idea and sent it to one company,then said it was turned down.

To send it to any more companies I would have to pay $390.00 per company. This was never told to me when I signed up for their services. I was told that after I paid my up front money there would not be any other charges.

I have no proof that they even sent my idea to the first company.I complaind to them but they wood not change their minds.all this company does is take your up front money and does nothing else.

Review about: Davison Inventions Invention Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Not telling me of extra charges.