Reply by Davison Inventions

To Ms. Tanny Mayer - Report # 250139,

We would like to thank you for your post retracting your initial complaint and are glad that we have been able to address your concerns. We understand that customer service is vital in all businesses and is imperative when operating a successful business. Customer concerns upset everyone and our staff works very hard to troubleshoot them so communication errors are kept to a minimum. From the time of an initial contact, through the research and development of a new product idea, to the presentation of a client’s product sample, we try to maintain an open channel of communication, disclosing our services and fees upfront and securing our clients’ approval and authorization throughout the process.

For over 23 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.

Quick facts about Davison and our process

We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world.
Our products have been sold by over 1,000 stores & online retailers.
We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.
Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to life.
Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.

We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at CCA@davisoninvents.com. Maybe we can help. Thank you.
Author's

Update by user Aug 10, 2011

I had an amazing conversation with the President of Davison last week!While speaking to him we were able to work thru a lot of the issues I had with Davison.It was very refreshing to know he was an actual person with compassion,as he completely understood my feelings! We actually laughed during our conversation a few times!I would like to retract the statement I did make on this website as to Davison being a complete joke,that was a very hurtful,false statement and was said out of haste.Trying again:)!

Original review posted by user Jul 20, 2011

This company is a complete joke!!They expressed high interest in my invention and I gave them approximately $12,000.00 over the course a years time.

They always told me, with no actual proof, that they had presented my design to a place of interest but I always received the same exact response every time "They are not interested at this time". I have never received my prototype that I paid for and constantly paid for to be "refurbished" as they called it!! I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone. They are terrible to work with and they don't give you any actual proof of them presenting your product.

I wish I could get some of my money back.VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Had an Experience with Davison Inventions?

Comments

Lol :upset

That is all this company is...smoke and mirrors.The bottom line is this to all that think George Davison is a great guy with a heart of gold.

This company has had over 300,000 idea submissions with ONLY 16 ideas from unsuspecting clients ever making their initial investment back. Sure, you can pay thousands to Davison and receive 90% of royalties, which equates to 90% of nothing. This company won't tell you that when you call. BEWARE!!!!!

Every aspect of this company is to get 10's of thousands of dollars from you with .001% chance of making your money back.

Go ahead - make up the most ridiculas idea you can think of, submit it to them, and watch them do their scripted dance.I called in for a new tooth pick idea- no changes from the ones you and I think about, and you would have thought I created the next best thing to sliced bread.

comments