Reply by Davison Inventions

Previously, you were contacted by Pissed Consumers requesting that you contact us at CCA@davisoninvents.com to resolve your complaint. We would like to note the fact that in the past competitors have posted false and malicious complaints about us on the internet. Instead of choosing to compete by offering economic product design, development and packaging services they have chosen to confuse consumers with false information. We don’t know if this person is a client or not because he refused to speak with us. Since we cannot verify whether or not this complaint was actually lodged by a previous client, we will simply describe how our services work. All services are offered on a written contractual basis. In addition, each client must acknowledge, by actual or electronic signature, an affirmative disclosure notice which outlines the risks associated with inventing. We also provide the American Inventors Protection Act (AIPA) disclosure to all potential clients prior to our staff taking on a project. The AIPA disclosure further outlines the risks associated with new product development and describes all of our services and anticipated fees. As well, each contract describes what services will be provided and the price for those services. If this is a real client, please take the opportunity to contact prototype and packaging companies in your local area or on the internet and ask for their pricing and how they operate Provide each of them the actual contract(s) you would have agreed to that outlines the services we provided. You will find our pricing to be very reasonable. In the past we have priced our own services out to other prototype and packaging companies and their pricing is generally 3 to 5 times greater. In closing, you state that we had tried to rip you off, and tried to set up times to speak with you regarding your new idea. You fail to acknowledge that Davison’s disclosure documents and contracts explicitly state that Davison is not in the business of evaluating ideas or their marketability. Our representatives are eager to help clients finally take that first step to get new ideas rolling. That eagerness is in no way an endorsement of a particular idea or a statement that any particular idea has merit. No one can predict which ideas for new products would be successful in the marketplace and our employees are not permitted to make any statements to suggest that a particular product idea has merit or will be a success. We are here to help, so if you have questions or want to provide information on your complaint to our Chief Consumer Advocate, we ask again for you to contact us. Sincerely, CCA
Author's

I got that first call from Davison where they enthusiastically pumped me up, made me think I hade a genius marketable idea.Fortunately, for me, I couldn't speak with them the first time and we had to set up an another time so I had tine to research this company.

Thanks to the posts here, I am not another victim. I was prepared for their callback and definitely was just as pumped up as they were to offer them a big NO!

Davison Inventagration tried to rip me of, but didn't!

Thank you!!!I hope this helps others.

Had an Experience with Davison Inventions?