Reply by Davison Inventions

To PissedConsumer.com,

Please be advised that we are in the process of resolving the concerns of our client, Mr. Hindle, which he posted to your site on 10/01/2012. We understand that customer service is vital in all businesses and is imperative when operating a successful business. Customer concerns upset everyone and our staff works very hard to troubleshoot them so communication errors are kept to a minimum. Our company is contacted by over a 100,000 idea people and inventors yearly and although our marketing, advertising, contracts and risk disclosures are very clear and easily understood; misunderstandings do occur and we work to resolve any issue of concern when a customer becomes unhappy – for whatever reason. Communication always seems to be the key element in resolving the concern.

On 10/10/2012, subsequent to posting his concerns, Mr. Hindle had a lengthy discussion with the President of our company and one of our senior designers. In this discussion, all aspects of Mr. HindleÂ’s project were discussed, and he was provided with a thorough explanation of how his project idea was developed. At the conclusion, it was agreed that Davison would provide to Mr. Hindle a video demonstrating the functionality of the proposed product model. This video is currently being prepared and we look forward to moving Mr. HindleÂ’s project forward to the next stage of development.

For over 22 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.

Quick facts about Davison and our process

• We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world.
• We have been in business since 1989.
• Our products have been sold by over 1,000 stores & online retailers.
• We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.
• Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to store shelves.
• Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
• We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.

We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at CCA@davisoninvents.com. Maybe we can help. Thank you.
Author's
2K views

I have read all the comments on "Pissed consumer" relating to Davison and I fear that I am their latest victim.

I signed up for them to make a prototype of my invention which was supposed to take up to 6 months.

It has been nearly 6 months now and they have only just shown me their virtual rendering of my invention which is nothing like my invention in fact their rendition is exactly like a patented device that they sent me details of before I even engaged Davison.

They have even changed the name of my invention to one that is far less descriptive.

They dont engage in diolouge and make unilateral decisions.

They have a company policy of not making outgoing calls.

I have to book a call into them 2 weeks in advance.

I feer litigation looms, I will keep you informed.

Stuart Hindle

Had an Experience with Davison Inventions?