Reply by Davison Inventions

To PissedConsumer.com,

This is in response to the posting of Mr. Raymond White alleging dissatisfaction with services related to the Core Rebounder project. Mr. White?s comment that Davison provided ?no work? is simply false. We suggest that he read pissedconsumer.com?s legal disclaimer concerning personal liability for posts. Our staff of over 250 people and their families don?t deserve to be defamed by a poster. We have had no contact with Mr. White since December of 2011.

The product development process provides no guarantees of financial gain and often is pursued over a lengthy period of time. As a result, it is easy to lose track of the work and effort that has been provided along the way, particularly in the unfortunate event that a license is not secured. Mr. Clayton White contacted Davison in August of 2009 and entered into a Pre-Development Agreement for the completion of research related to his submitted idea. This research was completed and provided to Mr. White. Following the completion of this initial service, he entered into a New Product Sample Agreement (NPSA) for the design and construction of a product sample and presentation materials. Davison submitted a design of the product idea which he approved in writing on or about 05/04/2010. At that time he also completed a questionnaire in which he provided positive feedback about the proposed design. Davison constructed the product sample and created presentation materials in accordance with the approval. The Executive Briefing contained an actual photograph of the constructed product sample. Mr. White authorized, in writing, the presentation of his product idea to the targeted corporation. The presentation of the product idea was made to the corporation who, unfortunately, chose not to pursue the idea. Subsequently, Davison offered to make a second presentation to a new target corporation. Mr. White declined to pursue the additional presentation. At his request, the product sample was shipped to him in December of 2011, and we have had no further contract from him.

In his post, Mr. White attacks the quality of construction of the product sample, but acknowledges that he has ?been using my prototype religiously?. Clearly the product sample is sufficient durable for his use. Also, as the chronology above details, Davison has performed its services with Mr. White?s express written approval and authorizations and to his documented satisfaction. To allege that ?no work? has been performed is a blatant misstatement.

For over 22 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.
Quick facts about Davison and our process

? We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world.
? We have been in business since 1989.
? Our products have been sold by over 1,000 stores & online retailers.
? We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.
? Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to life.
? Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
? We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.

We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at CCA@davisoninvents.com. Maybe we can help. Thank you.
Author's

I have been in the fitness industry for well over a decade and a half. I have a background in martial arts, cross training, power yoga, Pilates and a host of other training disciplines that not only enhance one's physical for but the overall quality of life as it pertains to 'mind set' as well. My personal discipline has been Urban Rebounding. I created my own artistic practice with this discipline and designed a piece of fitness equipment that would develop core strength and create maximum fitness benefit for fitness enthusiasts of all generations.

I know my prototype is beneficial because Davison did send me a rickety version of my Core Rebounder in order to avoid going to court with me, for no other reason mind you! But nonetheless I have been using my prototype religiously! Putting my $14,000 to use as best I can personally. I could have had one of my welding friends assemble what they did for $300 but that is neither here nor there now.

The main thing I am conveying is that I am a truck driver who just so happens to me a martial artist and Rebounding is part of my conditioning training that keeps me agile to do my work on the road, traveling hundreds of miles per day (450 to 500 on average) this can take a toll on ones body and mood. But this has not been the case for me due to the fact that I am taking measure to subsidize these physiological effects. Every individual who works endures the physiological effects from their work in life, it is unavoidable. 'Counterbalancing' exercise is the key component to fitness participants who do not have the luxury of working out 24/7.

In my opinion Davison did not have the foresight or open-mindedness they promoted themselves as having. I did all the work for them as far as looking into marketing ideas with this product. Simply put Davison as a company wants to take money and do no work. I have no first hand experience doing personal business with any other corporation so all I can do is share my personal experience in regards to Davison, and my feeling is this, if a corporation treats an innovative product prototype with as little regard especially when it could potentially help millions of people including their own family members I would not recommend their 'services' to anyone! It is only because I washed my hands of them some two and a half to three years later that I can write about this in a level headed or emotionally neutral way. You just go on with your life, and they have not deterred what I do! I've done what I did before I sought them out and sure as *** haven't quit because of a negative experience! I hope no one else quits with their endeavors either!!! -Raymond White

Had an Experience with Davison Inventions?