Reply by Davison Inventions

To Mr. Hermogenes Malaguit – Report #274838;

We understand that customer service is vital in all businesses and is imperative when operating a successful business. Customer concerns upset everyone and our staff works very hard to troubleshoot them so communication errors are kept to a minimum. From the time of an initial contact, through the research and development of a new product idea, to the presentation of a client’s product sample, we try to maintain an open channel of communication, disclosing our services and fees upfront and securing our clients’ approval and authorization throughout the process. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, clients are occasionally dissatisfied – particularly when their product ideas are not licensed.

A review of your project file indicates that we performed all of our services according to the terms of the contacts. While it is unfortunate that no corporation licensed any of your product ideas, that result does not negate the fact that all services were performed. New product development is a high-risk venture, thus our disclosures are provided BEFORE a client enters any contract for service.

For over 23 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.

Quick facts about Davison and our process

We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world.
We have been in business since 1989.
Our products have been sold by over 1,000 stores & online retailers.
We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.
Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to life.
Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.

We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at CCA@davisoninvents.com. Maybe we can help. Thank you.
Author's

Due to the great trust i have developed with kevin locante, director of new product and nick simoni, senior director of new products, i have entrusted 9 of my preciously-kept ideas costing over $100 K.in the beginning, these reps assured me everything was on schedule and fine.

then davison started coming up with "crapy re-designs" on several of my inventions. i voiced my dissatisfaction, then all of a sudden, 2 of my contact reps left or got let go by davison without formally saying goodbye to me!

They haven't delivered, I wanted a refund, And Davison won't refund my Money!What kind of COMPANY would keep the money they haven't earned?!

Had an Experience with Davison Inventions?

Comments

saame thing happened to me!they even supposedly got me a licensing agreement with another company for my idea (which i had 5 days to sign and return) then nothing ever came of it!

said that company couldnt come up with an affordable way to produce my product!!why did they send me an agreement in the first place?to cover their buts for something, i cant afford a good lawyer to fight them!!

Davison designs through their legal dept CCA Posted as cookie cutter rebuttal to my complaint very conveniently while still refusing to return my money that they totally never earned.Do not believe their promises to take you invention from ideas to market or your gonna lose your money and your trust in people.

This is a display of financial. Human abuse being played by davison because they have money to be able to afford to pay LAWYERS who doesn't care about honest work but money in their pockets. These cheated money are the fuel that davison is using to protect their well organized scam. Remember, they will always have you agree and approve and sign agreement before you move to the next step, this is how they protect themselves ,so when the time comes that you are dissatisfied for their crappy prototype , you a only have a wing and a prayer, and they will keep your money, guAranteed!

So to all little inventors, pls learn from me...Do not even attempt to call them or them might suck you in with their special technique, they already have a script on how to make you part with your hard earn cash!:(

These stories are all over the net. When is someone gonna do something about it?

betrayedbydavison

:? I want the world to know and learn from my mistake of not believing the negative review and unprofessional nature of Davison designs Inventegration.I have requested a refund address bny email to all davison addresses, president frank vescio, sean jones vp of new product, jan jones asst to president and licensing, CCA, attorney george crompton, left several phone messages( still unreturned 'til now) .

all i wanted was a refund of the money where services were not delivered. i am an honest and fair guy and willing to pay them for the "unacceptable crapy virtual renderings", but pls refund the money on those ideas you haven't put out! i am in the process of filing an FTC complaint about this practice that Davison is doing.! DO NOT SIGN the CONFIDETIALITY AGREEMENT!

it is a "poison pill" if you sign it and telly anybody about your invention , Davison will null and void any of your agreement Except returning you hard earned MONEY!What a very snicky way of hiding behind the legal system.( they will legally bind you with paper but un-bind out of you hard earned money

comments