Reply by Davison Inventions

As stated in multiple prior responses, Davison performed its services with your express written approval and authorization. The services were completed by May 2013 and were performed to your documented satisfaction. This current complaint is the third time you have posted to this site. Regardless of how often you may post a complaint, the facts do not change. There is simply no factual support for your complaint. Your current posted comments provide no substantive argument. While on-line complaint sites serve a valuable service in facilitating communication, they are not a valid forum for individuals to vent their frustration at the expense of a company and its dedicated employees.

You continue to ignore the signed approvals, authorizations and questionnaires which you completed indicating the services provided were professional and completed in accordance with the contract terms. Purely in the interest of customer satisfaction, Davison offered to perform additional presentations at no cost to you. You declined that offer. Instead, you have chosen, in our opinion, to misuse the online complaint sites as a means to vent your frustrations.

For over 25 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.

Quick facts about Davison and our process

• We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world.
• We have been in business since 1989.
• Our products have been sold by over 1,000 stores & online retailers.
• We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.
• Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to life.
• Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
• We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.

We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at CCA@davisoninvents.com. Maybe we can help. Thank you.
Author's
Additional Fees

RE Davisons Jan 8 reply to my complaints ALL TOTAL LIES ON THEIR PART AND THEY ARE RUDE TOO I WANT THE 9 thousand they stole from me back DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE on ALPHA DRIV In Pittsburgh PA ONE CENT YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT OR YOU INVENTION AGAIN RUN THE OTHR WAY I LST 9 thousand and was horribly told I could go to you know where Excuse spelling I geet so MAD at the way I was treaed I get the shakes Carole Matthews PompanO Fla 33064 Sorry for the spelling I have never ever in my life run into such rude nasty horrible people and they are still getting away with it posted 3 8 2017 329 pm

Review about: Davison Inventions Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Davison Inventions?

Comments

Do not gove Davison Designs any money or you invention as you will never see either again excuse spelling am so ma I get the shakes I lost 9 thousand and my patent in 2012 and they insulted me and got nasty and put me on do not call list hung up on me 19 times excuse spelling so mad I get the shakes. Sorry Just want my money back but know that is a lost cause.Carole Matthews Pompano Beach Fla larcr@msn.com Sorry about poor spelling shaking so bad

comments