Reply by Davison Inventions

Your complaint is thoroughly without merit. You complain we have provided no service, but fail to disclose that you have not made payment for services. We provide our design and development for serves for a fee. This is a customary and reasonable way of doing business. In contrast, your expectation that we should provide our serves free of charge is unreasonable.

On 12/17/2009, you entered into a contract for services. The contract provided you with a series of payment options, from which you made a selection. The contract is explicit that no services are due until full payment of the selected retainer fee has been received. At the time, you made a nominal payment (approximately 1% of the selected fee). You did not cancel the contract within the applicable period and we have maintained contact with you through 05/06/2010. To date you have not made any further payment toward the contract beyond the initial nominal amount. We remain willing and able to proceed with your project, however we do not and will not provide our service for free.

Inventing and new product development is not right for everyone. You have to be willing to accept that inventing is high risk with no guarantees of profits. We are in the business of building product samples and packaging. When you are in business you are obliged to pay the staff, taxes, operation expenditures, vendors, telephone companies, utility companies, and so forth. Being in business costs money, but we run into inventors like you that think we should work for free while you gain the opportunity to collect royalties from our work. Simply put, it costs money to research, design and build products.

Davison is well ahead of the curve when it comes to compliance with strict regulatory control, which among other things provides inventors with greater transparency and written terms and conditions. All individual clients and even potential clients are provided risk statements in the form of an Affirmative Disclosure and the American Inventor Protection Act disclosure. No other company on the globe can compete based on the quality of product design and development services at the price points we offer.

For over 23 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.
Quick facts about Davison and our process

? We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world.
? We have been in business since 1989.
? Our products have been sold by over 1,000 stores & online retailers.
? We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.
? Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to life.
? Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
? We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.

We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at CCA@davisoninvents.com. Maybe we can help. Thank you.
Author's

I submitted my idea to Davison Design and I Did not get anything in return, just a bunch of phoney documents stating that they were going to go ahead and work on my idea of a beauty visor concept i was working on.The Guy I was working with on the phone lied multiple times to me and when I tried to get a ahold of him about my complaint someone else came on the phone and told me they had left the business because of that same kind of problem.

When I tried to get my money back the guy said davison design couldnt run the lights on in the building for ten minutes for that amount!!I cannot believe they actually try to convince others and themselves even that their company is legitamit!

Had an Experience with Davison Inventions?