Reply by Davison Inventions

To PissedConsumer.com;

This is in response to the posting of Ms. Debbie Bolch alleging dissatisfaction with services related to her project. Ms. Bolch?s post is filled with colorful language, clearly intended to incite and inflame an emotional response. Regardless of any frustration she may feel, it does not insulate her from responsibility for the derogatory and defamatory nature of her post. We suggest that she read pissedconsumer.com?s legal disclaimer concerning personal liability for posts. Our staff of over 250 people and their families don?t deserve to be defamed by a poster.

The product development process provides no guarantees of financial gain. Our contracts and disclosures repeatedly and clearly inform our clients of this fact. Also, the product development process can extend over a lengthy period of time, as such, it is easy to lose track of the work and effort that has been provided along the way, particularly in the unfortunate event that a license is not secured. Ms. Bolch contacted Davison in March of 2003 and entered into a Pre-Development Agreement for the completion of research related to her submitted idea. This research was completed and provided to Ms. Bolch. Following the completion of this initial service, she entered into a second agreement for the design and construction of a product sample and presentation materials. Davison submitted a design of the product idea which she approved in writing on or about 06/25/2004. At that time she also completed a questionnaire in which she provided positive feedback about the proposed design. Davison constructed the product sample and created presentation materials in accordance with the approval. The Executive Briefing contained an actual photograph of the constructed product sample. On 05/31/2005, Ms. Bolch authorized, in writing, the presentation of her product idea and completed a second questionnaire about the Executive Briefing, again providing nothing but positive feedback. The presentation of the product idea was made to the corporation who, unfortunately, chose not to pursue the idea. Davison made a second presentation to a second corporation with Ms. Bolch?s authorization and AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE to her; however this second corporation chose not to license her product. On 07/29/2008 her product sample was shipped to her attention.

As the chronology above details, Davison has performed its services with Ms. Bolch?s express written approval and authorizations and to her documented satisfaction. That factual statement is not changed by the unfortunate reality that no corporation chose to license her product idea. Ms. Bolch?s frustration, while understandable, is misdirected.

For over 22 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.
Quick facts about Davison and our process

? We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world.
? We have been in business since 1989.
? Our products have been sold by over 1,000 stores & online retailers.
? We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.
? Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to life.
? Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
? We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.

We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at CCA@davisoninvents.com. Maybe we can help. Thank you.
Author's

I am shocked these bunch of rats are still in buisness!!!!

They stole over 10.000.00 dollars from me I recieved 500.00 dollars where they losses in court. When are these rats going to get thier heads slammed in a trap.People please don't give trying to put these rats in jail where crooks belong. The person I was dealing with at the time died and then things when to *** I was sick at the time myself I had a brain tumor and I thought the money I could make would help my husband but these rats took my money and laughed in my face I hate these people I hope there is a place in *** for all of them Debbie Bolch

Had an Experience with Davison Inventions?