Reply by Davison Inventions

To grodval – Report #284974;

Unfortunately, we are unable to identify you as a client. The information provided in your post is insufficient to match to any contact or client in our system. If you were a client, please contact us at CCA@Davison.com and provide additional identification. Once your identity is confirmed, we can address your concerns. If you are not a client, we advise that you review pissedconsumer.com’s legal disclaimer concerning personal liability for posts.

We understand that customer service is vital in all businesses and is imperative when operating a successful business. Customer concerns upset everyone and our staff works very hard to troubleshoot them so communication errors are kept to a minimum. From the time of an initial contact, through the research and development of a new product idea, to the presentation of a client’s product sample, we try to maintain an open channel of communication, disclosing our services and fees upfront and securing our clients’ approval and authorization throughout the process.

For over 23 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.

Quick facts about Davison and our process

We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world.
We have been in business since 1989.
Our products have been sold by over 1,000 stores & online retailers.
We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.
Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to life.
Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.

We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at CCA@davisoninvents.com. Maybe we can help. Thank you.
Author's

Update by user Feb 07, 2012

Davison is now pushing and threating me with legal actions if I don\'t correct my post. So here it is: Please be very careful when you show your invention to Davison. Once you start your account you\'ll have to accept the \"American Inventor\'s Protection Act of 1999 35 United States Code §297\". Please read very well the paragraphs 3 and 5:

\"Davison charges a fee of seven hundred and forty five dollars ($745) plus a ten percent commission of all money received by the client on the sale or license of the product\"

\"While the fees for these services are individually quoted based upon the complexity, type and anticipated design work and materials to be used in designing and constructing the invention, the fees typically range from eight thousand dollars ($8,000) to fifteen thousand dollars ($15,000)\"

You won\'t be able to do anything if you don\'t pay at least US$8,745, and your idea will be theirs already.

And, by the way, be prepared to receive many insistent calls from them.

Update by user Jan 10, 2012

Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2011

Davison, that company that supposes to help you to develop your invention cheats!!.They will charge yoi initially US$740 to "evaluate" your invention.

Once you paid that amount they send ypu a letter saying that you have to pay US$10.000 to keep working in the development of your invention. They try to convince you sending you a video of NBC where they talk about Davison.

I will make the arrangements with NBC to let them know that Davison is using them to support a cheat.Please avoid any business with this company, unless you have enough money to spend in nothing.

Had an Experience with Davison Inventions?

Comments

THANK U I WILL NOT PAY THEM A PENNY BUT THEY MAY HAVE A WEEK IDEA FROM ME NO LOSS HERE..

Hi I used Davison to Market my invention I paid them 3100 pounds they produced very poor work and I lost my money. The moral is. BEWAREDAVISON.

comments