Reply by Davison Inventions

To Mr. Medina,Initially, it bears noting that your project with Davison began in 2004 and all services were completed by June 2007. Second your post stating we “sold my idea to someone else…” and “made a ton of money on my idea!” is FALSE and DEFAMATORY. We suggest that you read pissedconsumer.com’s legal disclaimer concerning personal liability for posts. Our staff of over 250 people and their families don’t deserve to be defamed by a poster.We understand that customer service is vital in all businesses and is imperative when operating a successful business. Customer concerns upset everyone and our staff works very hard to troubleshoot them so communication errors are kept to a minimum. For over 22 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry. Quick facts about Davison and our process • We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world. • We have been in business since 1989. • Our products have been sold by over 990 stores & online retailers. • We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients. • Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to store shelves. • Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs. • We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups. We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at CCA@davisoninvents.com. Maybe we can help. Thank you.
Author's

A lot to say about this *** company.they sold my idea to someone else/some other company started producing it!

made a ton of money on my idea! Robert Featherland is the guy I was dealing with at Davison. Also some lady/girl (who knows) named Auburn or Amber, quick to take your money, but when it came time to produce my product and get it on the market, they kept coming up with excuses and wanted more money ($400 plus) for every company they talk to about your product, this is after the 12,000 plus they got from me which was suppose to be part of the "package".

long story short, when you need to get a hold of them- they refer you... when they need your money, they call you off the hook.

I only got a few hundred dollars back from the class action lawsuit, out of $1,000's!!!!

what kind of justice if that? They will get theirs, hopefully soon. And if I can help discredit them by telling the truth about them I will do what I can. Have fun Davison while you can...

I can say what I say as it is true, there is no slander in this.

I have a lot more specifics which I may post later...

Had an Experience with Davison Inventions?