Reply by Davison Inventions

Ms. Singleton

Regardless of any frustration you may feel, there is no justification for the derogatory and defamatory nature of your post. Unfortunately, in your post you have chosen to;
1. Ignore the disclosures that you acknowledged having read;
2. Ignore the clear and simple contract terms of the agreement you entered; and
3. Ignore the signed questionnaire in which you stated the services provided were professional and completed in accordance with the contract terms.
Instead, you have chosen, in our opinion, to misuse the online complaint site as a means to vent your baseless frustration. We suggest that you read pissedconsumer.com?s legal disclaimer concerning personal liability for posts. Our staff of over 250 people and their families don?t deserve to be defamed by a poster

When you submitted your idea for a new product to Davison, you were provided two disclosures that set forth, among other details, the types of services offered and their related fees. You acknowledged that you received and read these disclosures by an electronic signature on February 18, 2013. Following the disclosures, you entered into a Pre-Development Agreement, which obligated Davison to compile research data relevant to your submitted idea. This service was completed and the Product Portfolio, containing the research data, was sent to you on March 18, 2013. You completed a questionnaire about this Product Portfolio, in which you provided positive feedback.

Following completion of the initial services, Davison offered additional services for the design and construction a physical product sample. The offer of these additional services is consistent with our disclosures and the terms of the Pre-Development Agreement. You have declined to engage these services, which is your prerogative. However, the decision to not pursue additional services does not negate the fact that the initial services were completed to your documented satisfaction. As such there is no basis for a refund.

For over 23 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.
Quick facts about Davison and our process

We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and work with clients from around the world.
We have been in business since 1989.
Our products have been sold by over 1,000 stores & online retailers.
We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.
Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to life.
Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.

We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at CCA@davisoninvents.com. Maybe we can help. Thank you.

Sincerely,

CCA
Author's

Update by user May 07, 2013

Well...Davison never contacted me!I checked on FB for the person that was helping me with my invention and that certain person goes by a different name!

Also, check the Better Business Bureau ratings, etc.

If you need more info, my name is Janet.My phone number is 334-300-3635.

Original review posted by user Apr 06, 2013

I had/have an idea for an invention.Someone recommended Davison Inventions.

I didn't research the company. Anyway, Davison builds you up and then takes your money. With my invention Davison was going to build a model of my invention and they never did. They just asked for more money!

I'm glad I found out about this scam before I went deeper in debt! I don't see how Davison can do this to families, etc. People work too hard for their money. People are struggling to survive these days!

If anyone wants to sue this company count me in!!!!! I'll do anything to help! If you are scammed contact the Better Business Bureau, Attorney General's Office, Ripoff.com.

Also, contact the Federal Trade Commission.I think they sued Davison before!

Had an Experience with Davison Inventions?