Reply by Davison Inventions

To PissedConsumer.com, Please be advised that we have amicably resolved the concerns of our client, Mr. Marin Moreno, which he posted to your site on 08/19/2012. We understand that customer service is vital in all businesses and is imperative when operating a successful business. Customer concerns upset everyone and our staff works very hard to troubleshoot them so communication errors are kept to a minimum. Our company is contacted by over a 100,000 idea people and inventors yearly and although our marketing, advertising, contracts and risk disclosures are very clear and easily understood we value the efforts of PissedConsumer.com to resolve any issue of concern when a customer becomes unhappy – for whatever reason. Communication always seems to be the key element in resolving the concern. In Mr. Moreno’s case, a miscommunication was precisely the underlying issue. Despite the tone of his post, we were able to discuss the matter with him and correct the situation; the end result being that Mr. Moreno will continue as one of our valued clients. Davison is well ahead of the curve when it comes to compliance with strict regulatory control, which among other things provides inventors with greater transparency and written terms and conditions. All individual clients and even potential clients are provided risk statements in the form of an Affirmative Disclosure and the American Inventor Protection Act disclosure. No other company on the globe can compete based on the quality of product design and development services at the price points we offer. For over 22 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry. Quick facts about Davison and our process • We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world. • We have been in business since 1989. • Our products have been sold by over 1,000 stores & online retailers. • We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients. • Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to store shelves. • Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs. • We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups. We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at CCA@davisoninvents.com. Maybe we can help. Thank you.
Author's

We had a verbal agreement 100.00 a month to pay 795.00 we used a debt card, they took the rest of the money without authorization.My wife was angry and pissed at me.

I just found out that davidson has just changed their name because of bad press, and have been sued for defrauding people.I just want my money back. Iwant my part of the 10 mil settlement. I thought that I would finally get my idea made and sold.

I couldn't contact my company representative.I'm in a rehabilitation hospital for therapy on leg.

Had an Experience with Davison Inventions?