Reply by Davison Inventions

Regrettably, you have chosen to post a second complaint rather than attempt to resolve the matters regarding your project. A response to your first complaint (Report #9735636) was provided and the current complaint adds no new information. Without reiterating the prior response, a brief factual summation is provided.

You entered a contract for design services in April 2016. Services under the contract are not due to be performed until full payment of the retainer has been received. To date, you have not made full payment and no services are due. Despite not being obligated, Davison does begin the design process when 60% of the fee has been paid. Davison is not a prototype manufacturer that creates a product sample based upon the client’s preconceived notions. Davison is a design and development firm whose goal is to create a product sample that is a cost-effective solution to the problem identified by the client. The contract explicitly states that there may be modifications, sometimes significant, to the client’s proposed solution. Davison began its services and submitted a proposed design for your review. You did not approve the initial proposed design, which is fine. Changes to the initial design can be made consistent with the purpose of the contract – to create a cost effective solution to the problem you identified. Davison remains willing to complete the terms of the contract upon receipt of the previously agreed contract fee.

For over 25 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.

Quick facts about Davison and our process

• We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world.
• We have been in business since 1989.
• Our products have been sold by over 1,000 stores & online retailers.
• We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.
• Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to life.
• Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
• We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.

We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at CCA@davisoninvents.com. Maybe we can help. Thank you.
Author's
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I went to Davidson for help with my invention a little over a year ago and it was a nightmare!I was expecting a schematic and prototype of my idea.

Davidson tried to give me a 3-D rendering that doesn't even perform the function it was named for!

Then refused to make it right and have not returned my money!I'm currently in the putting together my lawsuit.

Review about: Davison Inventions Invention Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Davison Inventions?